Video Juyeon (THE BOYZ) - you should see me in a crown (orig. Billie Eilish) (M2 Studio CHOOM Artist of the Month : September 2021) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 September 2021
Messages
14
Reactions Received
25
Location
Korea
Website
youtu.be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
TheB
Gender
Female



Hi guys I’m Nubi from Korea.
I wanna recommend to you this video.
It’s Dance video on YouTube channel Studio Choom .
They picked up Artist of this month (AOTM)

September's aotm is juyeon of Theboyz.
He describes that this choreography is about overcoming his slump.
Here is link. Did you feel that?
I crushed on this performance.
Thank you for read my post!
I hope that you like it too.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: weare and gud_bam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread