News JYP Ent. apologises for the issue with Dahyun's outfit being too similar to Jisoo's (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
it's looks pretty damn similar tho
i just realized they were talking about the whole outfit and not just the jacket ups
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Imo, People really need to chill unless it's copyright infringement :we_kpopsourcing:
But what do I know....
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would be mad too if I was the designer. You spent a long time to design this outfit, and it's a custom design, and then someone steals it.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
I can see why it would be an issue as the jacket looks the same with a couple things taken off and I assume they don't mean the whole outfit when saying outfit as I can't see the point there
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread