@JYP I want Yeji's stylist fired and arrested! (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
WTF is this ugly cow hide outfit trash desecrating Yeji's body?! What the absolute F**K?! Was the goal make everyone cute but Yeji? She looks like a middle aged, pearl clutching, Texas cow-woman in that murder of a dress. And who though a cowboy hat and a pirate hat needed to mate and give birth to that atrocity disgracing her head?! I could say all kinds of shit about Lia's sleeves but I can't get past Yeji's dress. :pandangry:

@Midzy
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Somnia

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like the cow hide thing

its like secret cow level on diablo brought to life
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,237
Reactions Received
4,096
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,225
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I think the stylists at JYPe are just smoking a blunt before they start to work on outfits for their artists. They either have a good bottom or top but then mess it up by adding some weird bottom or top depending what was good, and if both are good they toss some napoleon like hat that thinks it's a cowboy hat like in Yeji her case.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread