- Joined
- 18 March 2024
- Messages
- 8,207
- Reactions Received
- 9,882
- Location
- ♰ eden
- Website
- f5veofficial.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 33,101
- Fandom
- (╥﹏╥) orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ౨ৎ her
HYBE has released an official statement:
'Hello, this is HYBE.
We would like to confirm the news and welcome our newest artist, Jinyoung Park.
He will continue to join NewJeans' schedule and promote with them.
We hope you agree of this decision and support Jinyoung until the very end.'
Jinyoung said the following in an interview with Soompi:
''[박진영] I feel like I am not showing my true potential. So I feel as this decision is better for me, my career and NewJeans' career. [...] I know I can add a charm to the team no other new member could ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ''
Netizens were very happy about it:
(+322, -10) Ah, Jinyoung oppa... I am so glad he is joining NewJeans.. he will bring a new cool vibe to the f*cking place! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(+194, -12) This is what we needed. Jinyoung oppa has been disrespected by his own company so many times, it is time for him to get revenge!
(+17, -1) I'm really happy.. Jinyoung oppa will be rejuvenated with this new debut.. Jinyoung oppa, fighting!
'Hello, this is HYBE.
We would like to confirm the news and welcome our newest artist, Jinyoung Park.
He will continue to join NewJeans' schedule and promote with them.
We hope you agree of this decision and support Jinyoung until the very end.'
Jinyoung said the following in an interview with Soompi:
''[박진영] I feel like I am not showing my true potential. So I feel as this decision is better for me, my career and NewJeans' career. [...] I know I can add a charm to the team no other new member could ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ''
Netizens were very happy about it:
(+322, -10) Ah, Jinyoung oppa... I am so glad he is joining NewJeans.. he will bring a new cool vibe to the f*cking place! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(+194, -12) This is what we needed. Jinyoung oppa has been disrespected by his own company so many times, it is time for him to get revenge!
(+17, -1) I'm really happy.. Jinyoung oppa will be rejuvenated with this new debut.. Jinyoung oppa, fighting!