- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I didn’t know that there was gonna be a new gf
Appears to be the dance line...
@Girl Group
Yep. They announced that whole "Blind Package" thing a few weeks back where people could pre-order a exclusive version of their debut album before anything about the group was revealed...I didn’t know that there was gonna be a new gf
I'm not sure... there are only these three so far but we know that Ahn Yuna from Nizi Project is probably gonna debut with them. My guess is 6 or 7.How many will there be?(Members)
Yeah, I just hope this isn't their overall concept as it's too similar to ITZY right now...it seems pretty good
that’s what I hope for too. itzy is also still so newYeah, I just hope this isn't their overall concept as it's too similar to ITZY right now...