Appreciation JYP....... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I DIDN'T FORGET IT I LEFT IT OUT FOR A REASON OMF
What reason? Everyone should witness once in their lifetime the glory of JYP's see through pants featuring underwear
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What reason? Everyone should witness once in their lifetime the glory of JYP's see through pants featuring underwear
I have, more than I ever care to, AND I'M NOT AN EVIL PERSON TO PLAGUE OTHERS WITH THAT SCENE UNLIKE SOME OF YOU FFFFF

 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have, more than I ever care to, AND I'M NOT AN EVIL PERSON TO PLAGUE OTHERS WITH THAT SCENE UNLIKE SOME OF YOU FFFFF

WDYM
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SHOW OF THE UTMOST LEVEL OF CONFIDENCE NOT A PLAGUE :pandaannoyed:

OKAY IT'S TRUE THAT THIS IS THE JERK THAT TOOK WONDER GIRLS TO R KELLY'S HOUSE AND I'M STILL NOT OVER THAT

BUT STILL
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WDYM
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SHOW OF THE UTMOST LEVEL OF CONFIDENCE NOT A PLAGUE :pandaannoyed:

OKAY IT'S TRUE THAT THIS IS THE JERK THAT TOOK WONDER GIRLS TO R KELLY'S HOUSE AND I'M STILL NOT OVER THAT

BUT STILL
Good on his confidence (tbh, seriously, who would have the confidence to do that and do it with that expression? I know I never would) BUT LIKE.
It still doesn't change the fact that I wouldn't even want to see someone I fancy in those pants with their banana hammock hanging out there for all to see - nope. IT MAKES ME DOUBLE OVER IN CRINGE OKAY
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Good on his confidence (tbh, seriously, who would have the confidence to do that and do it with that expression? I know I never would) BUT LIKE.
It still doesn't change the fact that I wouldn't even want to see someone I fancy in those pants with their banana hammock hanging out there for all to see - nope. IT MAKES ME DOUBLE OVER IN CRINGE OKAY
"Banana Hammock" I choked

True, it is super cringy. But admirable
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread