COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News JYPE wants more money from ITZY fans- releasing Guess Who limited edition album (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Guess Who has already crossed 200K sales on Hanteo and broken many records with Spotify, Youtube and scored an entry in the Billboard charts.
But JYPE wants more so here's another edition of their physical album releasing soon to gain even more numbers :susPepe:

Still don't like the song but this comeback has been very successful for the girls so I love it.

@Midzy

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Does it hv the English version tho? (Its just as cringe to me as The Boys Eng. ver. from SNSD, I might pay more NOT to hv Eng. ver. in my ITZY albums(if i ever were to hypothetically buy one). LOL.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Does it hv the English version tho? (Its just as cringe to me as The Boys Eng. ver. from SNSD, I might pay more NOT to hv Eng. ver. in my ITZY albums(if i ever were to hypothetically buy one). LOL.
Hopefully no English version :jisoosmh:
But I won't mind if it's there as a B side lol, this is the first Itzy album where I don't like a single song, usually I love almost all their music so. But turns out this might actually be their most successful release :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Hopefully no English version :jisoosmh:
But I won't mind if it's there as a B side lol, this is the first Itzy album where I don't like a single song, usually I love almost all their music so. But turns out this might actually be their most successful release :jisoosmh:
Tat it is; i hvnt liked any ITZY songs other than casually so far but i think they kinda took it to another level with In the Morning, its not as throwaway hmm, cant think of another word-just-not-my-taste? as Icy, Wannabe, Dalla Dalla, Not Shy was to me.

It just seems more mature n not as pop-ish in JYP's signature-appealing-to-teen-girls-only style(all this imo only). I mean its still JYP but i like it more than previous ITZY releases iv listened to(sometimes forcibly on free spotify).LOL.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Tat it is; i hvnt liked any ITZY songs other than casually so far but i think they kinda took it to another level with In the Morning, its not as throwaway hmm, cant think of another word-just-not-my-taste? as Icy, Wannabe, Dalla Dalla, Not Shy was to me.

It just seems more mature n not as pop-ish in JYP's signature-appealing-to-teen-girls-only style(all this imo only). I mean its still JYP but i like it more than previous ITZY releases iv listened to(sometimes forcibly on free spotify).LOL.
See I always love ITZY music even with their messiness coz there's a method to the madness lol, and it kinda suits them very well- they're very edgy but also hyper energetic and kinda cheerful with all that busy production.
This is the first time they've gone out and out girl crush but as a result the typical Itzy-ness is missing and it felt like them doing a cover of an NCT or SKZ song, but without the good parts that make the NCT songs good.

Can't deny the success though, I'm happy for the girls.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
See I always love ITZY music even with their messiness coz there's a method to the madness lol, and it kinda suits them very well- they're very edgy but also hyper energetic and kinda cheerful with all that busy production.
This is the first time they've gone out and out girl crush but as a result the typical Itzy-ness is missing and it felt like them doing a cover of an NCT or SKZ song, but without the good parts that make the NCT songs good.

Can't deny the success though, I'm happy for the girls.
See i nvr got tat vibe from them ever before, as a fan of BP n EG, ITZY seemed to me just a junior Twice with younger cutesy members, hv you seen Lia n Chaeryeong, dude? I watched some of their English interviews in New York or USA long time ago, it seems now: n nvr got an edgy vibe from any of them, including in the songs itself. Its only now after posting/watching so many ITZY reality/variety stuff tat i get Ryujin/Yuna/Yeji's tough vibe, tho Yeji/Yuna seem fluff on the inside, tough facade on the outside. Tat said Ryujin alone seems edgy both within n without, but my favorite member bordering on bias/solo stan level is definitely Chaeryeong n then Lia, Chael's innocence n naivete just slays me n i want to build a force bubble to protect her from the vagaries of this cruel world from her innocent demeanour/naive inner self(all imo only).

Lia is similar but older n wiser smh.

I nvr watched/tried to find out more before this comeback so its all new to me(except Lia maybe, from my previous impression of her to now hasnt amended itself). Watchu think/comments?

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
See i nvr got tat vibe from them ever before, as a fan of BP n EG, ITZY seemed to me just a junior Twice with younger cutesy members, hv you seen Lia n Chaeryeong, dude? I watched some of their English interviews in New York or USA long time ago, it seems now: n nvr got an edgy vibe from any of them, including in the songs itself. Its only now after posting/watching so many ITZY reality/variety stuff tat i get Ryujin/Yuna/Yeji's tough vibe, tho Yeji/Yuna seem fluff on the inside, tough facade on the outside. Tat said Ryujin alone seems edgy both within n without, but my favorite member bordering on bias/solo stan level is definitely Chaeryeong n then Lia, Chael's innocence n naivete just slays me n i want to build a force bubble to protect her from the vagaries of this cruel world from her innocent demeanour/naive inner self(all imo only).

Lia is similar but older n wiser smh.

I nvr watched/tried to find out more before this comeback so its all new to me(except Lia maybe, from my previous impression of her to now hasnt amended itself). Watchu think/comments?
Yeah I meant their onscreen personas/image lol. Offscreen they're all very soft and cute, well Ryujin is still a badass but Yeji, Yuna, and esp Chaeryeong/Lia are so cute :haylul:
Kinda similar to BP where they have this super tough image but are softies off screen, although Jisoo retains some of the savagery. But like Jennie has this boss bitch persona but is probably the most uwu.

With Twice, their off screen personas are closer to what they are portrayed as on screen so there isn't that big a gap, like the way Nayeon or Sana are presented in official content is pretty similar to how they appear on varieties/reality shows/V lives etc. So that way it's a big difference from BP/ITZY.

Lia and Chaeryeong must be protected, those girls are so precious lol. Ryujin could probably beat up some people in a fight tho :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Yeah I meant their onscreen personas/image lol. Offscreen they're all very soft and cute, well Ryujin is still a badass but Yeji, Yuna, and esp Chaeryeong/Lia are so cute :haylul:
Kinda similar to BP where they have this super tough image but are softies off screen, although Jisoo retains some of the savagery. But like Jennie has this boss bitch persona but is probably the most uwu.

With Twice, their off screen personas are closer to what they are portrayed as on screen so there isn't that big a gap, like the way Nayeon or Sana are presented in official content is pretty similar to how they appear on varieties/reality shows/V lives etc. So that way it's a big difference from BP/ITZY.

Lia and Chaeryeong must be protected, those girls are so precious lol. Ryujin could probably beat up some people in a fight tho :lisalaugh:
Its probably not pc/truth but if Ryujin ever goes into acting, i know a certain idol character based on real life she could portray n pull it off(actually 2 who are in limbo n who i like/stan their grps). Tho im postive she's nth like tat irl. She was amazing in the recent Knowing Bros episode during <guess who> promotions.

Not mentioning names so as not to tarnish Ryujin's reputation cos im sure she's not like tat irl.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Its probably not pc/truth but if Ryujin ever goes into acting, i know a certain idol character based on real life she could portray n pull it off(actually 2 who are in limbo n who i like/stan their grps). Tho im postive she's nth like tat irl. She was amazing in the recent Knowing Bros episode during <guess who> promotions.

Not mentioning names so as not to tarnish Ryujin's reputation cos im sure she's not like tat irl.
Lol did you see the few baby pics they showed of Ryujin on Knowing Bros? Even badass in those lol.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Lol did you see the few baby pics they showed of Ryujin on Knowing Bros? Even badass in those lol.
I forgot if i did, wasnt paying as much attention-cos tats when i started to stan/bias Chaeryeong: specifically from tat episode, i was sure if anyone from ITZY was gonna be my bias, it woulda been Yeji/Lia cos they're my type from experience/style of my other biases but Chael just crept into my heart smh n i dint pay as much attention to the others during tat episode(unless i find a screenshot of Ryujin baby pic-im not gonna rewatch the episode for now, might do l8r to receive the warmth/vibes from Chael l8r tho).

Impression of Ryujin is from ITZY codename itzy episodes i posted/watched n other videos too. Too bad the knowing bros wasnt shot/shown much earlier, i coulda fallen in love with Chael much earlier n appreciated her/paid attention to her in csi/itzy yt videos mych earlier then, LOL.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I forgot if i did, wasnt paying as much attention-cos tats when i started to stan/bias Chaeryeong: specifically from tat episode, i was sure if anyone from ITZY was gonna be my bias, it woulda been Yeji/Lia cos they're my type from experience/style of my other biases but Chael just crept into my heart smh n i dint pay as much attention to the others during tat episode(unless i find a screenshot of Ryujin baby pic-im not gonna rewatch the episode for now, might do l8r to receive the warmth/vibes from Chael l8r tho).

Impression of Ryujin is from ITZY codename itzy episodes i posted/watched n other videos too. Too bad the knowing bros wasnt shot/shown much earlier, i coulda fallen in love with Chael much earlier n appreciated her/paid attention to her in csi/itzy yt videos mych earlier then, LOL.
Chae was amazing in the mafia game lmao, winning Sangmin's trust and then casually killing him :haylul:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Chae was amazing in the mafia game lmao, winning Sangmin's trust and then casually killing him :haylul:
I think tats maybe wat pushed me over the line into her becoming my bias, but tbh it maybe was already decided when she made random comments loudly(innocently, then realised it wasnt ladylike/appropriate idol behaviour-tat kinda contributed overall. Lia's innocent but she knows the score/game/playing it to be a top idol. Chael just seems like she been taught, trained n learned but cant stop herself from saying/shouting things from her heart(i know it might all be an act n they're faking it, but i say fake it till you make it; even getting me to believe in you is a talent/skill i will support/bias as long as i believe in you.)

If i dint bias u beforehand tho, srry. So much fallout in march/april, im still processing my thots-might nvr reconcile my private feelings/public revelations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread