Appreciation K/DA - 'More' official choreography (by TheKinjaz) (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

I've never seen this dance group before, but they are talented.

The choreography for 'MORE' is decent.

​
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Kinjaz are actually pretty popular, at least from what I've seen lol, the one who did Seraphines part was also in POP/STARS.

The one who portrayed Kaisa was my fave tho, she slayed that dance.
Idk why but I really like the "boom boom blow your mind" part lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread