Teaser K/DA - The Baddest (Audio Teaser) (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Absolutely love Bea Miller, I'm really excited to hear her on this track.
Haven't heard about Wolftyla before, but looking at her music she has a really nice voice.
I like Bea Miller too, I’ve heard of Wolftyla before but don’t know her music.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Dunno Bea Miller and Wolftyla, but not knowing the two non-k-pop singers from last time didn't kill the song for me, so here's hoping it's as great as Pop/Stars lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh I like Bea Miller's music so it'll be cool to hear her in the song
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread