Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,442 Reactions Received 9,458 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,882 Gender Male 7 May 2023 #1 Reactions: Ahsoka
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 7 May 2023 #2 I wanna listen :) Reactions: Pirioca
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,392 Reactions Received 151,403 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 7 May 2023 #3 I don’t think I’ve heard the original but I doubt it can top this Reactions: Pirioca
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,442 Reactions Received 9,458 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,882 Gender Male 7 May 2023 #4 Vikki said: I don’t think I’ve heard the original but I doubt it can top this Click to expand... The original song and the very cool official concept video: Reactions: Ahsoka
Vikki said: I don’t think I’ve heard the original but I doubt it can top this Click to expand... The original song and the very cool official concept video:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,392 Reactions Received 151,403 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 7 May 2023 #5 Nevergrey said: The original song and the very cool official concept video: Click to expand... It’s not bad, but I like the sound of the one shared her more. Reactions: Pirioca
Nevergrey said: The original song and the very cool official concept video: Click to expand... It’s not bad, but I like the sound of the one shared her more.
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 7 May 2023 #6 I love it!