- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I'm on episode 7 rn cus i have lots of workyeee I binge watched it in 2 days because of how good it was lmao
Lee Dongwook is seriously working up his way into my heart lmao
lmaoo, you gotta watch Goblin and Touch Your Heart then if you haven't already!I'm on episode 7 rn cus i have lots of workits so good
dongwook is just slaying us all and he's funny too
man after my heart
I've seen Goblin, will definitely check out Touch Your Heart!!!lmaoo, you gotta watch Goblin and Touch Your Heart then if you haven't already!
omg, it's cheesy af but it's also funny lmao, not much of a storyline tho lmaooI've seen Goblin, will definitely check out Touch Your Heart!!!
funny is always goodomg, it's cheesy af but it's also funny lmao, not much of a storyline tho lmaoo