- Joined
- 18 February 2023
- Messages
- 2,049
- Reactions Received
- 2,998
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
Hi everyone! Here are some K-pop comebacks that I felt disappointed by and why. (NOTICE: Please don't feel offended by this! I put this as sensitive because I do feel like I was pretty harsh but I tried to state my true feelings.)
I'm not an ENGENE but I wanted to check out the song. I just didn't like the instrumentals of it, I guess. The vocals were ok but I was just really disappointed. I loved Polaroid Love so I thought it was going to be something similar to that but sadly, it wasn't. It's decent compared to some other songs but it's not something I would choose to listen to.
I tried to give this one a very big chance since it's from NCT 127 and I love them but no matter how many times I listened to it, I just couldn't like it. Sometimes, if I listen to a song a lot, I eventually can learn to like it but this just wasn't the case for this one. The vocals were amazing in certain parts, especially Doyoung's but I just excepted more from them.
I love Red Velvet, I'm not a crazy fan but I do enjoy lots of their songs. However, this song was not one of them. I was also excepting more from them vocal-wise. I just feel like their vocals were lacking compared to some of their other songs. The instrumentals also weren't the best in my opinion. I just feel like there was a big decrease in this song compared to other songs that were recently at the time from them such as "Feel My Rhythm". I just hope that they improve for their next comeback.
(B-side) This is actually the worst one on this list, sorry. To be honest, I wasn't excepting that much compared to the other groups because the only song I really liked from them was "Dice". I think it was a really cool and unique idea to make a song based on a nursery rhyme but it just wasn't right for me I guess. Some of the vocals in certain parts were much better than I excepted so they did a really good job on those parts but the majority of the song, especially the chorus, was pretty bad (in my opinion). It also was a bit annoying for me.
This one is somewhat in between. The instrumentals, excluding the chorus, were really fun and catchy so I enjoyed that but the chorus was terrible, sorry. It's not as bad as "Young Dumb Stupid" but it just wasn't pleasing to my ears. Their vocals were ok but I do feel like they were lacking a bit. I would have definitely added this song to my playlist had the chorus been different and the vocals were more fulfilling.
I'm not an ENGENE but I wanted to check out the song. I just didn't like the instrumentals of it, I guess. The vocals were ok but I was just really disappointed. I loved Polaroid Love so I thought it was going to be something similar to that but sadly, it wasn't. It's decent compared to some other songs but it's not something I would choose to listen to.
I tried to give this one a very big chance since it's from NCT 127 and I love them but no matter how many times I listened to it, I just couldn't like it. Sometimes, if I listen to a song a lot, I eventually can learn to like it but this just wasn't the case for this one. The vocals were amazing in certain parts, especially Doyoung's but I just excepted more from them.
I love Red Velvet, I'm not a crazy fan but I do enjoy lots of their songs. However, this song was not one of them. I was also excepting more from them vocal-wise. I just feel like their vocals were lacking compared to some of their other songs. The instrumentals also weren't the best in my opinion. I just feel like there was a big decrease in this song compared to other songs that were recently at the time from them such as "Feel My Rhythm". I just hope that they improve for their next comeback.
(B-side) This is actually the worst one on this list, sorry. To be honest, I wasn't excepting that much compared to the other groups because the only song I really liked from them was "Dice". I think it was a really cool and unique idea to make a song based on a nursery rhyme but it just wasn't right for me I guess. Some of the vocals in certain parts were much better than I excepted so they did a really good job on those parts but the majority of the song, especially the chorus, was pretty bad (in my opinion). It also was a bit annoying for me.
This one is somewhat in between. The instrumentals, excluding the chorus, were really fun and catchy so I enjoyed that but the chorus was terrible, sorry. It's not as bad as "Young Dumb Stupid" but it just wasn't pleasing to my ears. Their vocals were ok but I do feel like they were lacking a bit. I would have definitely added this song to my playlist had the chorus been different and the vocals were more fulfilling.
Last edited: