- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
If you saw a certain word in the dictionary, who would you think of? In this game, you choose a pic/gif of an idol that defines the word that the person above you posted.
Gameplay
---------------------------------------------
I'll start:
Sexy
Gameplay
Person A said:Annoyed
Person B said:![]()
Cute
Person C said:![]()
Funny
- You can use any word, any part of speech.
- I'm not counting how many times you use a word. Go wild... not too wild though.
- You don't have to add the definition unless you think it's needed for the person below you.
- No double posting.
- I'm not counting how many times you use a word. Go wild... not too wild though.
- You don't have to add the definition unless you think it's needed for the person below you.
- No double posting.
---------------------------------------------
I'll start:
Sexy