K-Pop Fans, I Need Your Help! 💜 Take This Short Survey for My Thesis! (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 April 2025
Messages
2
Reactions Received
1
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23
Hey K-pop fans! 🎶💜

I’m a student conducting research for my thesis on K-pop marketing and fan engagement, and I need your help! 🙌

I’ve put together a short survey (about 3 minutes long) to explore how fans interact with HYBE artists, including emotional connections, purchasing habits, and the impact of behind-the-scenes content.

If you’re a fan of BTS, SEVENTEEN, TXT, ENHYPEN, NewJeans, LE SSERAFIM, BOYNEXTDOOR, or other Hybe artist, I’d love to hear your thoughts! Your responses are completely anonymous and will only be used for academic purposes.

👉 https://forms.office.com/Pages/Resp...F-0YQRIZUMTBMTDhHVDBIOENXVkI4UFdZVThHQUxGWi4u 👈

I’d really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to fill it out. Also, feel free to share it with other fans! Thank you so much in advance!🙏


#Kpop #HYBE #BTS #SEVENTEEN #TXT #ENHYPEN #NewJeans #LE_SSERAFIM #BOYNEXTDOOR #AndTEAM #KpopSurve
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,510
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I completed the survey.

The only thing I would recommend about the survey design is getting rid of the mandatory questions. According to the research ethics board, no participants are required to answer a question unless it is for demographics purposes.
 
Joined
3 April 2025
Messages
2
Reactions Received
1
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23
I completed the survey.

The only thing I would recommend about the survey design is getting rid of the mandatory questions. According to the research ethics board, no participants are required to answer a question unless it is for demographics purposes.
Thank you!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread