K-pop song suggestions! (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I need K-pop song suggestions so if anyone has some, please share! <3 Thank you! :pepeheart:
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I should do the reasonable thing and ask what you like, but NAHHHHHHHH. Listen to FIFTY FIFTY.
I've heard that song and most of their songs already but I can probably find some new ones. Cupid is awesome though!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I've heard that song and most of their songs already but I can probably find some new ones. Cupid is awesome though!!!
HAVE YOU LISTENED TO TELL ME?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread