I know stans throw around the word "iconic" a lot, and so many of these have stood the test of time so far, but I'm talking decades from now, 2010s K-Pop releases that you think should/will become "iconic classics." (I'm interested in 2010s ones because they're, well, still newer. We all know "Nobody" by Wonder Girls will probably be one of those iconic classics given the impact it still has despite being from the 2000s.)
Here are some of mine:
FANCY by TWICE
This song is honestly so good. I won't even try to describe it.
DUMB DUMB by RED VELVET
Not their biggest hit so I'm concerned about the longevity, but it should be up there, I think. Such banging vocals. A relatable lyrical premise, yet delivered in a powerful way, not in a twee manner. One of the 2010s' best songs, not just in K-Pop, but in general! I also think Automatic is up there, but it's one of their musically mellower songs, so who knows....
Here are some of mine:
FANCY by TWICE
This song is honestly so good. I won't even try to describe it.
DUMB DUMB by RED VELVET
Not their biggest hit so I'm concerned about the longevity, but it should be up there, I think. Such banging vocals. A relatable lyrical premise, yet delivered in a powerful way, not in a twee manner. One of the 2010s' best songs, not just in K-Pop, but in general! I also think Automatic is up there, but it's one of their musically mellower songs, so who knows....