K-Pop Songs That Make You Happiest (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck




hyuna trash since 2014 | my first artist and my always love
anything by her puts a smile to my face (and gangnam style always makes me jam along, besides, she's also in a version lol)
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


This song always makes me happy. :)
always my favorite twice song
ALWAYS
but it makes me cry more, because of how I treat myself when I'm supposed to love myself lol. Same with BTS songs. And how they love us onces :D
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
always my favorite twice song
ALWAYS
but it makes me cry more, because of how I treat myself when I'm supposed to love myself lol. Same with BTS songs. And how they love us onces :D
yeah this is one of my favorite Twice songs. If I'm feeling down and I listen to this I just remind myself I'm not worthless and that I'm "One In A Million" like Twice says. :)
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah this is one of my favorite Twice songs. If I'm feeling down and I listen to this I just remind myself I'm not worthless and that I'm "One In A Million" like Twice says. :)
:)
I usually listen to any HYYH (bts) song. It was my first era as an ARMY, and the songs are very personal. Or LY:Her songs, like magic shop. My favourite magic shop lyric is :
You gave me the best of me
So you'll give you the best of you
You found me. You knew me
You gave me the best of me
So you'll give you the best of you
You'll find it, the galaxy inside you

always lifts me up :D
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:)
I usually listen to any HYYH (bts) song. It was my first era as an ARMY, and the songs are very personal. Or LY:Her songs, like magic shop. My favourite magic shop lyric is :
You gave me the best of me
So you'll give you the best of you
You found me. You knew me
You gave me the best of me
So you'll give you the best of you
You'll find it, the galaxy inside you

always lifts me up :D
Oh yeah, some BTS songs are pretty meaningful. Another reason why Namjoon is my bias.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread