K-pop songs with unexpected/surprising lyrics (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Are there any songs that have wildly different lyrics from the vibe of the song/MV? Lyrics that made you look at the song completely differently?

For me this year it was this song, it's such a fun and whimsical song but the lyrics are not what I thought :jisoosmh: When I heard him sing "I'm sick and tired of all my every day" I was like hold up a second

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The lyrics vs the sound of the song jarred me at first. Looking at what was being said shocked me and I did not expect it at all
I really love the song and that contrast too, so catchy and fun yet meaningful and important.. relatable as hell too, there are so many thirsty creeps around tbh..
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really love the song and that contrast too, so catchy and fun yet meaningful and important.. relatable as hell too, there are so many thirsty creeps around tbh..
Same after I got over the initial surprise I appreciated it for being a fun song about women/girls standing up for themselves
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
probably something from Wonjae....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread