K-skincare products? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you use korean skincare products?

If you don't, try them and your skin routine will be revolutioned :sanapray:

It depends on your skin type, but you'll find everything you need.

Right now I have in my routine:
Secret Key lemon peeling
Innisfree UV protection
COSRX Advinced Snail 96
Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping pack
And a bunch of Tony Moly, Holika Holika and Missha sheet masks

And I just ordered a new Neogen cleanser because I run out of it.

So? Do you korean products? Do you like them? What do you use?
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Do you use korean skincare products?

If you don't, try them and your skin routine will be revolutioned :sanapray:

It depends on your skin type, but you'll find everything you need.

Right now I have in my routine:
Secret Key lemon peeling
Innisfree UV protection
COSRX Advinced Snail 96
Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping pack
And a bunch of Tony Moly, Holika Holika and Missha sheet masks

And I just ordered a new Neogen cleanser because I run out of it.

So? Do you korean products? Do you like them? What do you use?
I used Innisfree...wifey used Banila n co as well as Laneige

So far so good!!!
 
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Innisfree sheet masks are really nice! My favorite masks no doubt

Also love Sulwhasoo gentle oil cleanser, it's pretty up there in price but it's good. Innsisfree Jeju Volcano clay mask is good too.

I've tried products from Nature Republic and Etude House, they've been nice. I have a cleanser from Skinfood I haven't tried yet too. There's probably some more I'm forgetting but I'm too lazy to check for them lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
They are really good. I use a bunch. Most of it belongs to the O Hui line which I use for my 5 steps routine. For the masks, I use Jeju Volcanic lava(clay), SU:M (oxygen) and The Solution which has a interesting not too pricey varieties.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread