News Kai and Jennie broke up (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship


I'm sad. I feel like they were forced to break up... and somehow I feel like YG was pushing Jennie... SM had more idols dating before, but YG? How many times they had confirmed couples? Taeyang has the most official YG relationship, I guess and there was G-Dragon with Jooyeon last year, but they didn't talk about this. This time? Was different, because SM talked, so YG was forced to say something as well.

Anyway, I liked this couple :pandasad: Idols are humans, they have rights for a personal life
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it defently was YG. The only official relationship they admitted to be true is Taeyang‘s. They probably didn’t know how to handle a female artist in a outed relationship.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I mean, they were only in the stages of getting to really know each other, so I'm not surprised that they broke up at all. The fandom and company pressure was probably too much. Plus, Kai's schedule was packed so they probably didn't have enough time to dedicate to each other sadly.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
This really makes me sad. I really wanted them to be happy....
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It might not been companies or just companies pushing them apart though, like having tons of hate comments written about you, your gf/bf and your relationship can really test bonds of that relationship. Jennie especially got tons of hate for it and that might have made her reconsider whole thing. Especially if they weren't very serious about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread