Have a safe basic military training Kim Kai Jongin and see you on Feb 10, 2025:catcry:
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,380 Reactions Received 53,168 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 425,955 Gender Female 11 May 2023 #1 Have a safe basic military training Kim Kai Jongin and see you on Feb 10, 2025 Last edited: 11 May 2023 Reactions: the101 and The_LastRomeo
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,380 Reactions Received 53,168 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 425,955 Gender Female 11 May 2023 #2 @Exo-L
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 11 May 2023 #3 Poor guy is crying through the whole thing
deardream Joined 10 May 2023 Messages 52 Reactions Received 60 Location Portugal Cards View Profile KS Coins 295 Fandom bts & nct Pronouns she/her 11 May 2023 #4 he must be so nervous :') he's gonna do so well tho
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 11 May 2023 #5 Kai is loved so much by his members, dang the last time I saw all of them send off someone was when Xiumin went
Kai is loved so much by his members, dang the last time I saw all of them send off someone was when Xiumin went
the101 . Joined 13 January 2022 Messages 10,564 Reactions Received 2,703 Location Neo City, EXO Planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,865 Fandom EXO-L, NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/her 12 May 2023 #6 I feel like so many of the members come back (oddly enough) healthier and refreshed. I hope the same for him.
I feel like so many of the members come back (oddly enough) healthier and refreshed. I hope the same for him.