- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
He was using that pout to convince the guy he was with to buy more stuff...Don’t worry Jongin, I pout a lot when wandering round Tesco too (at least I think going by the £1 font he’s in Tesco)
omg I just noticed lmaoDon’t worry Jongin, I pout a lot when wandering round Tesco too (at least I think going by the £1 font he’s in Tesco)
Mood, except adulting means I use my own money so I have to tear myself away from the biscuit aisle.He was using that pout to convince the guy he was with to buy more stuff...
After they got back to the placethey were staying at the other guy got scolded for spending so much money! It was adorable!
I’m not sure if me recognising that was a good or bad thingomg I just noticed lmao
Don't worry. I don't know a single person who doesn't go to Tesco.I’m not sure if me recognising that was a good or bad thing![]()
Ahh I only go to Tesco when I’m in the city centre (the biscuit aisle applies everywhere I go really)Don't worry. I don't know a single person who doesn't go to Tesco.
It's quite near me actually but that's because I live near the high street (about 10, 15 minutes away).Ahh I only go to Tesco when I’m in the city centre (the biscuit aisle applies everywhere I go really)
My nearest supermarket is Morrisons
I think my nearest proper sized Tesco is about 40mins away (my area is weird in that we have no supermarket but really close to Leeds city centre)It's quite near me actually but that's because I live near the high street (about 10, 15 minutes away).
Honestly though:
Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsburys and ASDA
The holy four.![]()