- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
@Exo-L can i stay loyal to baekhyun and sehun ? thank you
NO IM LOYAL TO SEHUN AND BAEKHYUN I SWEARNo, stan Kai, for he is perfection
Keep telling yourself thatNO IM LOYAL TO SEHUN AND BAEKHYUN I SWEAR
I WILL CAUSE IM NOT LYING I SWEAR OQNLY BAEKHYUN AND SEHUNKeep telling yourself that
They believe youI WILL CAUSE IM NOT LYING I SWEAR OQNLY BAEKHYUN AND SEHUN![]()
that second picture is not the best in my opinion as he looks like he is slouching which is a huge shame, considering he is a dancer and that just doesn´t fit, but I like the colourful ones, they look very pretty. though I´m not sure whether I´m getting the concept.oh that is creative, i like the photo concept