- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yeah I'm really surprised tbhThe amount of teasers he is getting is lowkey amazing
Btw I updated the op with B Side films, I didn't realize he was getting those too when I postedThe amount of teasers he is getting is lowkey amazing
SM's golden boyYeah I'm really surprised tbh
Yeah it seems like more than just about any SM idol, but I might be wrong about that since I didn't follow everyones debut as closely.Reason ..... that one is really good.
Someone really loves him though, ahaha. Isn´t he getting more promo than any other SuperM or Exo member? I feel like even Baekhyun didn´t get so much support.
Kai is such a visual, he is an aesthetic himself :D. That´s all that I have got from the teasers, really.
To be fair, Baekhyun had years of successful OSTs and collabs to back him up so he already had public recognition before his debut and a solo was something that was going to happen no questions asked. Kai’s debut is something the fandom has expected and waited for for a long time but his public recognition when it comes to music isn’t as high as Baek or Chen or even Chanyeol. He hasn’t had any OSTs or collabs up until now. The only solo music he got was during concerts and the public don’t pay attention to that. So to me it makes sense that they would promote him harder than any of the other solo/unit EXO boys.Reason ..... that one is really good.
Someone really loves him though, ahaha. Isn´t he getting more promo than any other SuperM or Exo member? I feel like even Baekhyun didn´t get so much support.
Kai is such a visual, he is an aesthetic himself :D. That´s all that I have got from the teasers, really.