@Exo-L
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,680 Reactions Received 53,189 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 428,826 Gender Female 26 November 2021 #1 @Exo-L Reactions: litc, Myth, Kamistar and 2 others
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 26 November 2021 #2 I need a crying reaction bcs that's my reaction to this KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI The way I love this man is just... How can this song be such a masterpiece TT I'm just... I.... I LOVE THIS MAN Reactions: litc and Myth
I need a crying reaction bcs that's my reaction to this KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI The way I love this man is just... How can this song be such a masterpiece TT I'm just... I.... I LOVE THIS MAN
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 26 November 2021 #3 Sounds good so far! Doesn't seem to be leaving the sound of his first album too much. Reactions: litc and Myth
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 26 November 2021 #4 Pure art Reactions: litc and Myth
Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 26 November 2021 #5 His voice sounds so lovely, and all the shots in the video are well crafted. I'm very excited! Reactions: litc