Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,929 Reactions Received 53,213 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 431,905 Gender Female 9 March 2023 #1 Reactions: Myth, Yerichu, Ahsoka and 3 others
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,929 Reactions Received 53,213 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 431,905 Gender Female 9 March 2023 #2 @Exo-L @SuperM Reactions: Ahsoka
the101 . Joined 13 January 2022 Messages 10,564 Reactions Received 2,703 Location Neo City, EXO Planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,865 Fandom EXO-L, NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/her 9 March 2023 #3
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 9 March 2023 #4
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,409 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 9 March 2023 #5 Interesting Excited to hear the whole thing
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 9 March 2023 #6 WOWWWWWWW
Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 10 March 2023 #7 Latin vibes I'm hearing? That's interesting. I'm not exaggerating when I say Kai is easily one of the best at pulling off sexy damn Reactions: The_LastRomeo
Latin vibes I'm hearing? That's interesting. I'm not exaggerating when I say Kai is easily one of the best at pulling off sexy damn