Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,929 Reactions Received 53,213 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 431,905 Gender Female 8 March 2023 #1 Reactions: The_LastRomeo, Ahsoka and Yerichu
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,929 Reactions Received 53,213 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 431,905 Gender Female 8 March 2023 #2 @Exo-L @SuperM Reactions: Ahsoka
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 8 March 2023 #3 Yes
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 8 March 2023 #4 I can't wait!
the101 . Joined 13 January 2022 Messages 10,564 Reactions Received 2,703 Location Neo City, EXO Planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,865 Fandom EXO-L, NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/her 8 March 2023 #5 I really can't wait for this. @JunnieBunnie I love your sig. Reactions: The_LastRomeo
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 8 March 2023 #6 the101 said: I really can't wait for this. @JunnieBunnie I love your sig. Click to expand... Thank you
the101 said: I really can't wait for this. @JunnieBunnie I love your sig. Click to expand... Thank you