Appreciation Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Chen at inkigayo today!!! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
In support of Baekhyun!









Of course our Cheny is trending lol. The fandom is losing their heads.







And of course, CONGRATS BAEKHYUN! Today marks Candy's 3rd win!



​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'M SO HAPPY!! I MISSED HIM SO MUCH!

And I'M SUPER HAPPY THAT THEY'RE ALL STILL SUPPORTING HIM! I thought SM would hide him and never let us see his face again but he's really out here showing his support for his members. And the boys are showing their support for him too. I'm so proud of them. Gosh I love them all so much!!!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
@maruberry @Bopper You're literally the only EXO-Ls I know on here
or at least the only ones coming to mind right now... sorry everyone else!
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
First of all, congrats Baekhyun!

Secondly, I love how even though we won’t be getting group stuff, they’re still getting together as a group to support other stuff.

Finally, Jongdae breathed fresh air and the fandom has gone wild, we love a king. And him wearing his wedding ring is adorable. The members have all done such a great job with him and the new. They’ve been subtle with it but sent a clear message that they intend to keep him in the group.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
First of all, congrats Baekhyun!

Secondly, I love how even though we won’t be getting group stuff, they’re still getting together as a group to support other stuff.

Finally, Jongdae breathed fresh air and the fandom has gone wild, we love a king. And him wearing his wedding ring is adorable. The members have all done such a great job with him and the new. They’ve been subtle with it but sent a clear message that they intend to keep him in the group.
I know, I'm so happy they're still showing support for each other. This is probably the best we'll get until the boys finish enlisting.

And we really missed him! I think like me everyone was expecting SM to forbid him from showing his face but the fact that the boys are all out and about and supporting each other is just amazing. And definitely, I hope the antis see this an choke on their words. The boys really do love and support each other and everyone who thought otherwise are just deluding themselves.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I know, I'm so happy they're still showing support for each other. This is probably the best we'll get until the boys finish enlisting.

And we really missed him! I think like me everyone was expecting SM to forbid him from showing his face but the fact that the boys are all out and about and supporting each other is just amazing. And definitely, I hope the antis see this an choke on their words. The boys really do love and support each other and everyone who thought otherwise are just deluding themselves.
Yeah we’ll be dealing with mini gatherings for a few years, but anytime where we can have non-enlisted members and interactions with Yixing is a plus. SM’s statement saying that they went with EXO’s wishes to keep Jongdae was all I needed. It’s all really anybody needed, but I’m super happy the majority still support the group as nine.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's so cool of Sehun, Chanyeol and Chen to show support to SuperM leader Baekhyun and his teammate Kai :rosesmug:
Jk jk this is nice to see lol :yolk:
And Candy 3rd win esketit :sj_weary:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
@maruberry @Bopper You're literally the only EXO-Ls I know on here
or at least the only ones coming to mind right now... sorry everyone else!
Theres a taglist you know :haylul: And an entire thread I made just for the taglists :rosesmug:

EXO Taglist: @mirella @Chlorine @Darth_Felflame @Neckologist @MinSquishy @taemkitten @TwentyOneIzz @Queen @dokyeomon @maruif @Jungkook @PetitBonheur @Xeulgi @bulletproof @potato @Vampire @Wingfrost @Pilot @planetarium @YouNiceKeepGoin @Taeyellow @daeunraine @Joy @Angel
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
awww glad how supportive everyone is
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Baekhyun i'm going to let you finish your celebration but JONGDAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MISSED HIM
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread