only activated my account for this 💙
Peach Always there for Daniel . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,356 Reactions Received 5,025 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 24 March 2020 #1 only activated my account for this 💙 Reactions: Willow and Myco
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 24 March 2020 #2 I like it I expected him to wear like a suit once in the MV with the song like this instead of just this hip style but ig that isn't really him Reactions: Willow
I like it I expected him to wear like a suit once in the MV with the song like this instead of just this hip style but ig that isn't really him
TaeKpop Joined 7 November 2019 Messages 898 Reactions Received 2,608 Location Atlanta Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 24 March 2020 #3 HE SOOOOO CUTE onnnnnnnn why is always change up