News Kang Daniel announces fandom name (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:jisoosmh: don't know what to think of it. I guess it kinda fits but I expected something nicer?
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:jisoosmh: don't know what to think of it. I guess it kinda fits but I expected something nicer?
I think I’ve seen like 50 worse fandom names... this one sounds cute at least. At least it isn’t AIDS or something, lmao.

The other options were even worse.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I’ve seen like 50 worse fandom names... this one sounds cute at least. At least it isn’t AIDS or something, lmao.

The other options were even worse.
oof that‘s true. At least it really is cute
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oof that‘s true. At least it really is cute


I am sad that he didn’t pick Peach at all but he starts to sulk when people call him cute so he probably didn’t want it for that reason because it’s way too cute and kind of a feminine name, lmao. qq
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


I am sad that he didn’t pick Peach at all but he starts to sulk when people call him cute so he probably didn’t want it for that reason because it’s way too cute and kind of a feminine name, lmao. qq
yeah Danity seems the best one from those
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I didn't even see the name, I just saw you saying Daniel + Unity and was like... wait... is it Danity? and it also sounds like a couple of other things
Daniel + Sanity
Daniel + Insanity
Daniel + Manatee
Daniel + Profanity...
Boy's got a lot on his plate I'd say 😂😂😂

What marko said tho, it really is cool in a similar way to Nu'Ests 'LOVE'
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I didn't even see the name, I just saw you saying Daniel + Unity and was like... wait... is it Danity? and it also sounds like a couple of other things
Daniel + Sanity
Daniel + Insanity
Daniel + Manatee
Daniel + Profanity...
Boy's got a lot on his plate I'd say 😂😂😂

What marko said tho, it really is cool in a similar way to Nu'Ests 'LOVE'
I’m going to lose my danity! The first suggestion was danitty (daniel + kitty) but I’m not going to be some furry, please no, lmao.

I agree, I really love how creative ㄴㅇㅅㅌ is!
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My first thought was that it sounds a bit narcissistic. Sorry Daniel :nekosweat:
This was suggested by a fan though, Daniel just picked it as one of the names we could vote for on the fancafe. The original name was Danitty and Korean fans actually asked him to change the name to Danity and the meaning of it and he did so all these name meanings are from Daniel's fans, not from him. :')

Ones he came up with are Steezy, Bell and Eldo. But Danity was the one that won with 38% of the votes. Even I voted for it~
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
This was suggested by a fan though, Daniel just picked it as one of the names we could vote for on the fancafe. The original name was Danitty and Korean fans actually asked him to change the name to Danity and the meaning of it and he did so all these name meanings are from Daniel's fans, not from him. :')

Ones he came up with are Steezy, Bell and Eldo. But Danity was the one that won with 38% of the votes. Even I voted for it~
Oh yes I know that the fans chose it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread