News Kang Daniel Reportedly Asked His Agency to Terminate His Contract (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
In an exclusive report, Market News has reported that former Wanna One member Kang Daniel had requested to his agency, LM Entertainment, to terminate his exclusive contract.

No specific reasons were identified or revealed, but there is growing concerns about Kang Daniel’s future activities being delayed an unreasonable amount of time.

LM Entertainment has since responded to the report of Kang Daniel’s contract termination.

“There has been a misunderstanding between the company and the artist. We are currently resolving the situation well and there will be no disruption to his future activities.”

— LM Entertainment

Kang Daniel and Yoon Jisung both joined LM Entertainment after their official contracts with MMO Entertainment ended on January 31, 2019. LM Entertainment was a new company established solely for the two former Wanna One members, and Yoon Jisung recently released his first solo album through his new company.

cr.
Am I even surprised? LM hasn't done shit for him, no wonder he's been inactive. :pandamad:​
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yikes... I too wonder what happened to Daniel? I haven't heard from him ever since W1 disbanded. Wish him the best.
All of us wonder about it. He was quite active on IG until February 5th, he hasn't posted anything since then. He barely goes on his fan cafe. I guess they didn't want to take attention off Jisung's solo debut but still, it's like he's barred from doing anything at all and it's frustrating. I just want to know his fandom name and colours, it's been even more than a month since then. I assume they are scared and don't want to mess up his debut because of his popularity and they know it'd ruin company's reputation. :(
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
All of us wonder about it. He was quite active on IG until February 5th, he hasn't posted anything since then. He barely goes on his fan cafe. I guess they didn't want to take attention off Jisung's solo debut but still, it's like he's barred from doing anything at all and it's frustrating. I just want to know his fandom name and colours, it's been even more than a month since then. I assume they are scared and don't want to mess up his debut because of his popularity and they know it'd ruin company's reputation. :(
Yeah that's pretty strange. Sounds like a conspiracy theory but considering Daniel's immense popularity, I also think their label didn't want him to overshadow the other member in their label that's why he didn't go solo first.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
How do you mess up a surefire success waiting to happen like Daniel's debut :chickill:

Get your shit together LM :pandamad::pandasmash:
Yeah that's pretty strange. Sounds like a conspiracy theory but considering Daniel's immense popularity, I also think their label didn't want him to overshadow the other member in their label that's why he didn't go solo first.
It gets even weirder!

'It has now been revealed in another exclusive report by Sports Chosun that Kang Daniel is working on terminating his contract, and sent in his official certification to his agency, but now there is another factor in the equation: BIGBANG‘s Seungri.

Earlier, it was reported that Kang Daniel sent his official request to terminate his contract with LM Entertainment, but LM Entertainment called the situation a misunderstanding.

Sports Chosun’s report has stated that the spark for Kang Daniel’s decision to leave LM Entertainment was BIGBANG’s Seungri. During Kang Daniel’s time with Wanna One, he was able to meet up with Seungri, who introduced him with a Hong Kong woman in her 40’s. Sports Chosun reports that this woman is meeting with various potential investors to lure Kang Daniel away from LM Entertainment.'

What the hell. I know he knows Seungri well but still. O_O
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It gets even weirder!

'It has now been revealed in another exclusive report by Sports Chosun that Kang Daniel is working on terminating his contract, and sent in his official certification to his agency, but now there is another factor in the equation: BIGBANG‘s Seungri.

Earlier, it was reported that Kang Daniel sent his official request to terminate his contract with LM Entertainment, but LM Entertainment called the situation a misunderstanding.

Sports Chosun’s report has stated that the spark for Kang Daniel’s decision to leave LM Entertainment was BIGBANG’s Seungri. During Kang Daniel’s time with Wanna One, he was able to meet up with Seungri, who introduced him with a Hong Kong woman in her 40’s. Sports Chosun reports that this woman is meeting with various potential investors to lure Kang Daniel away from LM Entertainment.'

What the hell. I know he knows Seungri well but still. O_O
WTF lmao. Idk if I should believe it. Sounds too wild to be true but then again, it could happen. Who knows. I'm just gonna wait, I guess.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WTF lmao. Idk if I should believe it. Sounds too wild to be true but then again, it could happen. Who knows. I'm just gonna wait, I guess.
Is YG on this to redeem Seungri's name? LOL. I seriously don't know what to think. Why is Seungri related to everything!

I personally wouldn't want Daniel under some random label either, though. 40 y.o HK woman seems shady to me.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It gets even weirder!

'It has now been revealed in another exclusive report by Sports Chosun that Kang Daniel is working on terminating his contract, and sent in his official certification to his agency, but now there is another factor in the equation: BIGBANG‘s Seungri.

Earlier, it was reported that Kang Daniel sent his official request to terminate his contract with LM Entertainment, but LM Entertainment called the situation a misunderstanding.

Sports Chosun’s report has stated that the spark for Kang Daniel’s decision to leave LM Entertainment was BIGBANG’s Seungri. During Kang Daniel’s time with Wanna One, he was able to meet up with Seungri, who introduced him with a Hong Kong woman in her 40’s. Sports Chosun reports that this woman is meeting with various potential investors to lure Kang Daniel away from LM Entertainment.'

What the hell. I know he knows Seungri well but still. O_O
Lmfaoo this sounds like some fanfiction rn :yolk::yolk:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Is YG on this to redeem Seungri's name? LOL. I seriously don't know what to think. Why is Seungri related to everything!

I personally wouldn't want Daniel under some random label either, though. 40 y.o HK woman seems shady to me.
This could just be media play by LM or CJ E&M to make Daniel look bad and pressure him into staying... Seungri's name is shit right now and linking Daniel to him as well as an older foreign woman could seriously switch public opinion on him!
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lmfaoo this sounds like some fanfiction rn :yolk::yolk:
Next they'll be revealed to be that gay couple that Dispatch had been teasing but never revealed because of logic. LMAO.
This could just be media play by LM or CJ E&M to make Daniel look bad and pressure him into staying... Seungri's name is shit right now and linking Daniel to him as well as an older foreign woman could seriously switch public opinion on him!
I don't know because most Daniel fans actually like Seungri and vice versa. I met Seungri fan and she loves Daniel. This could actually make Seungri more likeable just because he's associated with Daniel who's liked by most people. But I don't know. Both sides in this can be right! All I want Daniel is to be happy so I hope public won't turn on him for this ridiculous reason.

:yolk:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly I was expecting (and hoping) this would happen. His company is just terrible at their job. Not to mention, I don’t think they even know what to do with him at this point. I really hope he can find a company that will manage and promote him properly. He has so much potential for even greater things. I’m wishing him all the best and hopefully things work out for him.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
It gets even weirder!

'It has now been revealed in another exclusive report by Sports Chosun that Kang Daniel is working on terminating his contract, and sent in his official certification to his agency, but now there is another factor in the equation: BIGBANG‘s Seungri.

Earlier, it was reported that Kang Daniel sent his official request to terminate his contract with LM Entertainment, but LM Entertainment called the situation a misunderstanding.

Sports Chosun’s report has stated that the spark for Kang Daniel’s decision to leave LM Entertainment was BIGBANG’s Seungri. During Kang Daniel’s time with Wanna One, he was able to meet up with Seungri, who introduced him with a Hong Kong woman in her 40’s. Sports Chosun reports that this woman is meeting with various potential investors to lure Kang Daniel away from LM Entertainment.'

What the hell. I know he knows Seungri well but still. O_O
What in the world is this?? Seriously what the hell? I actually laughed. It really sounds like a badly written fan fiction. Yikes. If this story is actually going around then I’m betting my money on the company trying to ruin his reputation because this story seriously sounds like utter rubbish. I’m going to be so surprised if there’s even an ounce of truth behind it.
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
169
Reactions Received
663
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It gets even weirder!

'It has now been revealed in another exclusive report by Sports Chosun that Kang Daniel is working on terminating his contract, and sent in his official certification to his agency, but now there is another factor in the equation: BIGBANG‘s Seungri.

Earlier, it was reported that Kang Daniel sent his official request to terminate his contract with LM Entertainment, but LM Entertainment called the situation a misunderstanding.

Sports Chosun’s report has stated that the spark for Kang Daniel’s decision to leave LM Entertainment was BIGBANG’s Seungri. During Kang Daniel’s time with Wanna One, he was able to meet up with Seungri, who introduced him with a Hong Kong woman in her 40’s. Sports Chosun reports that this woman is meeting with various potential investors to lure Kang Daniel away from LM Entertainment.'

What the hell. I know he knows Seungri well but still. O_O
This is just... Woah... Kang Daniel fandom size in South Korea is massive... If this is true I think Seungri would get the full heat for trying to mess up Kang Daniel future... Gonna get eaten up before his enlistment..

 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What in the world is this?? Seriously what the hell? I actually laughed. It really sounds like a badly written fan fiction. Yikes. If this story is actually going around then I’m betting my money on the company trying to ruin his reputation because this story seriously sounds like utter rubbish. I’m going to be so surprised if there’s even an ounce of truth behind it.
It does sound bad. Some people are claiming it's CJ E&M's way to make sure no one will want Daniel under their own label because he's associated with Seungri who has a bad reputation right now. And there's absolutely no way they'd give Daniel up so they're probably trying to blackmail him, which is ridiculous. It only works for people who dislike both to begin with because Daniel and Seungri have known each other a while. Next they'll claim Daniel was at the Burning Sun club, lmao.

:pepeslippy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon and Jichuus
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sounds like blackmail and slander to me. Daniel has had a clean image since Produce and is an it boy right now. Any company would be willing to buy out his contract regardless of what LM tries to do. The public may lose interest after hearing the rumors, but his fan base will always be there.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm surprised he didn't try to go to a bigger company beforehand. It'd be better for him
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon and Jimimis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread