- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,356
- Reactions Received
- 5,025
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I think the issue is you and not him. There’s nothing wrong with this song and majority of the comments were positive unlike for his debut so if you still don’t like it, then I don’t know what to tell you. *shrugs*I live for the day when this man will release a good song. He deserves it so much.
So, you're saying if nugu debuted with this song it would be upraised?I think the issue is you and not him. There’s nothing wrong with this song and majority of the comments were positive unlike for his debut so if you still don’t like it, then I don’t know what to tell you. *shrugs*
Yeah? It might be praised even more if it weren’t from Daniel.So, you're saying if nugu debuted with this song it would be upraised?
I guess we will never know, but I disagree. The song is super bland for a powerhouse like Kang Daniel. That doesn't stop others from enjoying it.Yeah? It might be praised even more if it weren’t from Daniel.