- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
+1i just hope its not gonna be full of ballads or autotune![]()
I don’t think so lol, he’s got a very distinctive voice and won King of Masked Singer, and has an inclination towards acoustic or rock so it would be very strange to hear just ballads or auto tune. Esp considering he’s likely giving a lot of creative input towards it.i just hope its not gonna be full of ballads or autotune![]()
kpopsource.com
Its ok, good thing ur active now n merged it cos i was gonna post baek's bambi schedule (teaser poster) too till i saw the notif n chkd ur threads made-why u gotta be so quick at 00:00kst yesterday of all days when i fell asleep n dint finish daily task? Dw just tired ytd ig. Thnx for merging it so painllessly i hardly felt a thing.I'll have to merge this sorry
![]()
Kang Seung Yoon (Winner)- The Prequel Chapter 2 (upcoming solo album) - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
It's getting closer :sanapray: @Inner Circlekpopsource.com
Haha sorry about that, usually I make threads slowly over the next day but this time I just popped out 3 threads at once and now I'm just completing my post count lmao.Its ok, good thing ur active now n merged it cos i was gonna post baek's bambi schedule (teaser poster) too till i saw the notif n chkd ur threads made-why u gotta be so quick at 00:00kst yesterday of all days when i fell asleep n dint finish daily task? Dw just tired ytd ig. Thnx for merging it so painllessly i hardly felt a thing.
Same for me except inverted today, i wouldof got done at/after 00:00kst in abt an hr/2 hrs except i fell asleep n now im just trying to pick up count but by creating threads tat weren't made yet, but i flopped with yoon/n would of with baej if u werent active n merged my thread, still good tho. Thnx for being so scrupulous a mod, ig. Nah its good.Haha sorry about that, usually I make threads slowly over the next day but this time I just popped out 3 threads at once and now I'm just completing my post count lmao.