Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,355 Reactions Received 53,164 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 425,568 Gender Female 9 March 2023 #1 Reactions: Boyo, princesita and Exi
princesita Joined 21 April 2021 Messages 2,315 Reactions Received 2,105 Location Shibuya 109 Website iprincesita.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 90 Fandom Groo Gender Female Pronouns she/her 9 March 2023 #2 I wish I could go but I do not know Korean nor do I plan on going to Korea Reactions: Xeulgi
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 9 March 2023 #3 Oh yesssss !! This is so exciting, i hope they do one online too!!!! Reactions: Xeulgi
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,347 Reactions Received 41,043 Cards View Profile KS Coins 237,587 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 13 March 2023 #4 Reactions: Xeulgi