Traded Kara Youngji and Dreamcatcher Siyoen for trade (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
We weren't but she replied and offered Yuna :sj_weary:
I would take that trade-ITZY is harder to come by than IDLE is-at least as I've been trying to collect ITZY this whole time and have gotten NONE.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Would you trade ur Yuqi to @Strawberry_Poppy for my NCT Renjun, if Poppy agrees to give me Kara Youngji if its still available? Poppy is Youngji still available?
No sorry, I am close to finishing IDLE it was just because Siyeon is so valuable and I've been trying to finish DC for ages now.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
No sorry, I am close to finishing IDLE it was just because Siyeon is so valuable and I've been trying to finish DC for ages now.
Tats ok then, i understand.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Thank you though!!! If I wasn't so close to finishing IDLE I'd consider it!
I totally understand ur first offer n why u declined my proposal, tho-iv traded away variously , Seulgi, Umji, Yerin, E:U n latest Mia tat i remember for higher lusted desired cards myself; some came bk-like Seulgi n Umji but Yerin, E:U, Mia n Minnie just aren't being released/too many new users/you/users who are finally collecting these grps after finishing higher priority grps, if i hadnt completed aespa/omg/taeyeon already, id be despairing of ever re-completing GF,EG, gidle also fx but i nvr had complete set. Ill just hv to be patient n not try to reroll for 1st batch tho, cos its too statistically improbable to get em by reroll. I think.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread