Teaser KARD 'Bomb Bomb' M!CountDown Preview (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
242
Reactions Received
1,326
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
I love this change of image for them i hope this is a success.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I love this change of image for them i hope this is a success.
I hope for the same :pepecry1:
One of those twitter prediction accounts said that DSP will rise in popularity again this year, now having one of their trainees be center for Produce 101 X and possibly this comeback doing really well compared to the last 2 everything seems to kinda fit
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread