Comeback KARD | 'Bomb Bomb' - MV RELEASE (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Ooh exciting!
Btw are KARD the only co-gendered K-pop group right now?
You can count AKMU to it I suppose, Triple H is pretty much gone, Shindong did a debut show with K-Tigers, a co-ed group to debut soon as well I think but that's about it iirc
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
You can count AKMU to it I suppose, Triple H is pretty much gone, Shindong did a debut show with K-Tigers, a co-ed group to debut soon as well I think but that's about it iirc
lol I thought AKMU was a BG 😂
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Jiwoo in 5 minutes, and a group teaser in 15, i'm not ready
I'm ready to die from this explosion of sexiness :sj_weary:
 
Joined
7 March 2019
Messages
157
Reactions Received
827
Location
Logue Town, East Blue
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm ready to die from this explosion of sexiness :sj_weary:
yeah they said themselve this comeback gonna be explosive and hope the fans feel that way. all look dope, the teaser the photos.. look promising
im not even a hidden kard, im just a listener of nice shit and im excited XD
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’m actually looking foreword to this they all look gorgeous especially bm and Somin
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This whole exchange on the AMA was gold, on if the boys gave the girls any White day gifts:
Somin: Oh, I'm so ready to answer this.
Jiwoo: They haven't given us ANYTHING. Even ONCE.
J.Seph: I gave them Pepero. And mint chocolate from the store.
Somin: You chose wrong. We told you what we wanted.
BM: Next question please.
J.Seph: I'M SORRY!
Somin: Whatever.

Any songs you guys particularly recommend by them? I'm so charmed :pandalove: also love the idea of a co-ed group.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This whole exchange on the AMA was gold, on if the boys gave the girls any White day gifts:
Somin: Oh, I'm so ready to answer this.
Jiwoo: They haven't given us ANYTHING. Even ONCE.
J.Seph: I gave them Pepero. And mint chocolate from the store.
Somin: You chose wrong. We told you what we wanted.
BM: Next question please.
J.Seph: I'M SORRY!
Somin: Whatever.

Any songs you guys particularly recommend by them? I'm so charmed :pandalove: also love the idea of a co-ed group.
Definitely Oh NaNa and Don't Recall, their very first 2 pre-debut releases are still their best so far imo.
Besides those 2 check out their official debut Hola Hola and b-sides Knockin' On My Heaven's Door and Dimelo
For something more ballad like Trust Me.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This whole exchange on the AMA was gold, on if the boys gave the girls any White day gifts:
Somin: Oh, I'm so ready to answer this.
Jiwoo: They haven't given us ANYTHING. Even ONCE.
J.Seph: I gave them Pepero. And mint chocolate from the store.
Somin: You chose wrong. We told you what we wanted.
BM: Next question please.
J.Seph: I'M SORRY!
Somin: Whatever.

Any songs you guys particularly recommend by them? I'm so charmed :pandalove: also love the idea of a co-ed group.
My favs are Don't Recall and Rumor. You in Me is also pretty good.
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My favs are Don't Recall and Rumor. You in Me is also pretty good.
Those are the two that I latched on to the most! (Rumor came on naturally as I was working, thank you, Youtube masters) Agree on You and Me, great video! (also ladies in suits :pepeheart:), good rap from Jseph.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread