- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Same pretty much. My biggest takeaway was how good they all looked.Ummm well I loved Somin's parts 😅😅😅
But they all looked really good oof
It was just too noisy in the chorus and BM's low, rough voice speaking the "bomb bomb" part did not compliment, imo.Same pretty much. My biggest takeaway was how good they all looked.
I thought they were going for a more choir sound with BM for the chorus as in, having lots of people in the bg sing it with him, you can hear a hint of that but it would've been great if they made it "bigger", if you get what i meanIt was just too noisy in the chorus and BM's low, rough voice speaking the "bomb bomb" part did not compliment, imo.
Another thing I would like to add is, Jiwoo's belting voice is just not it for me.
J.Seph too was underutilized in this song. His talent is brought out when he raps like he did in Don't Recall. He was phenomenal in that song.
On the flip side though, Somin's voice was soaring every time she opened her mouth to sing. She's a really talented vocalist with a beautiful vocal tone. I'm quite frankly in love with her parts in the song.