Appreciation KARD covering Block B Bastarz's 'Zero For Conduct' (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I forgot how much I liked that song :sanapray:
Kard did awesome!
sounded weird at first because i remembered it being lower but then Somin started singing and I figured out why, guess they changed the key to fit for a vocal cover :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
sounded weird at first because i remembered it being lower but then Somin started singing and I figured out why, guess they changed the key to fit for a vocal cover :sanapray:
Yeah, the beginning threw me off because it's definitely not as I remembered but hey it actually worked pretty well so I'm not gonna complain! :sanapray: :sanapray:

It honestly sounded so good, they did the song justice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread