News KARD J.Seph enlists October 5 (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

​


"Hello, this is KARD's J.seph (Taehyung).
In 2011, when I was 20 years old, I came up to Seoul to start working as a singer.
I was able to spend my precious 20s meaningfully, and at a little older of an age than most,
I will be entering the military on October 5.
The unfamiliar, different, and new environment makes me a little scared, but I'm also looking forward to my life that will be renewed with a different status.
I will faithfully fulfil my duty as a man of the Republic of Korea, and return to your side once again with pride.
In the meantime, please support Matthew, Somin, and Jiwon's activities, and please watch over them with good eyes.
I will hold onto the unyielding love and energy you have shown me in the past and return in good health.
From Taehyung"
The other three members also commented under the post:

BM: “😭🖤 we will be waiting” “
Jiwoo: "✨💜"
Somin: “I think i am going to cry 😭”
It's sooner than I thought q.q Hope the years will go by fast so they can be together again
@Hidden Kard
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
im scared that dsp will just do nothing with them while he's in the army
Well, tbh I was not expecting them to send Jiwoo to that TV show, so maybe we will see the members doing little things while J.seph is in the army.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
im scared that dsp will just do nothing with them while he's in the army
I don't think they can afford to, I'm pretty sure KARD are their main source of income right now and they don't seem to have the new boy group with Dongpyo ready yet...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread