Comeback KARD - Red Moon MV (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i really like it! maybe not as much as their predebut releases, but still it's my favourite title track by them since you in me and that was actually quite a long time ago. i only wish it had been slightly longer.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG


@Reo how do you feel about this?
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is the best Kard album in a while

Inferno is so 2000 decade, I love it
I believe this is their best album to date. I loved You & Me and I honestly thought they wouldn't be able to get better in concept and bsides but Red Moon has the edge because, in my opinion, the title track is better.
Inferno and Enemy on loop...
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG


@Reo how do you feel about this?
I think it's their best title and even best album yet. It's so polished and good. But I think Red Moon is actually the weakest song of the album, ENEMY is definitely my fave and I can only hope they go a bit more into that direction or even full on rock for one of their future comebacsks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread