- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 45,028
- Reactions Received
- 52,926
- Location
- Rosé's World
- Website
- nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 170,535
- Fandom
- GoldenStar
- Gender
- Male
I WOULD DIE IF I HAVE HER.KARD Somin for trade, want Rosé 3-5 solo-might also accept debt for Rosé solo cards i dont hv. Hmu if ur interested.
![]()
@Hidden Kard
As i'm not a Judeo-Christian Devil figure (tho some might disagree), i hv no particular use for ur soul.I WOULD DIE IF I HAVE HER.
Can I offer my soul?
it was more of a joke. I currently have nothing you are interested im but damn I love SominAs i'm not a Judeo-Christian Devil figure (tho some might disagree), i hv no particular use for ur soul.
I think unless u offer Rosé 3/4/5 solo card(since they're highly in demand), ill hv to pass on the offer of ur soul for now. If i ever do find a need/use for ur soul, ill get bk to u.(unless u mean u will be indebted to me for not just one card, or in debt for first offer of trade for all Rose/Jennie solo cards u get tat i dont hv?)
Well i wasnt sure how much u were joking. (If i had Jiwoo instead, i mighta just kept her card.) Nth against Somin, i just like Jiwoo from Good Girl - so awesome. I need a season 2 of tat show, preferably with returning cast n maybe additional as well.it was more of a joke. I currently have nothing you are interested im but damn I love Somin
oh I understand. honestly I love all of Kard equallyWell i wasnt sure how much u were joking. (If i had Jiwoo instead, i mighta just kept her card.) Nth against Somin, i just like Jiwoo from Good Girl - so awesome. I need a season 2 of tat show, preferably with returning cast n maybe additional as well.