This is truly something I'll look forward to watch.
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 15 March 2019 #1 This is truly something I'll look forward to watch. Reactions: Myco and Ashla_K
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 March 2019 #2 The quality content we deserve. Reactions: Myco
feepit Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 702 Reactions Received 2,084 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 March 2019 #3 That actually looks interesting! I've been meh on Kard since Ride on The Wind so I'm glad they did this. Hope to see them live again. Reactions: Myco
That actually looks interesting! I've been meh on Kard since Ride on The Wind so I'm glad they did this. Hope to see them live again.