Group KARD 카드 Thread - K♠RD (12 Viewers)

Who's your bias in KARD

  • Matthew Kim / BM

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Kim Taehyung / J.Seph

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Jeon Jiwoo

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Jeon Somin

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • OT4

    Votes: 4 30.8%

  • Total voters
    13

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@Hidden Kard are there more of u guy owow
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Aside from you I don't know many on the forum...
:pepecry2:
i mean there's at least 9, looking at the taglists haha hopefully we wont be the only two anymore
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i mean there's at least 9, looking at the taglists haha hopefully we wont be the only two anymore
I hope so as well. I'm almost certain there are more Hiddens (hidden lol!) but they don't know about the thread yet.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hope so as well. I'm almost certain there are more Hiddens (hidden lol!) but they don't know about the thread yet.
haha kard's fandom name is perfect for puns :sanapray: i'm sure there are more....hidden...that we have yet to see :pikadab:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Ashla_K and Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
this is one of my favorite KARD songs, it fits them all so well :sanapray:
It makes me a little sad that this is one of their last performances together but they sounded sooo good, like I still don't understand why people is sleeping on Kard...
 
  • Sad
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It makes me a little sad that this is one of their last performances together but they sounded sooo good, like I still don't understand why people is sleeping on Kard...
Yeah, I can't wait for J.Seph to come back and be even more cool :sanapray: KARD is honestly such a gem, I love them.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I missed the Vlive because I don't have the app anymore but I'll try to find it on YT to post it here.
I don't have vlive either haha, it's part of why i only post yt updates and occasionally twitter and Instagram lol i think the times i post on the latter two the most is during comebacks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread