Group KARD 카드 Thread - K♠RD (1 Viewer)

Who's your bias in KARD

  • Matthew Kim / BM

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Kim Taehyung / J.Seph

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Jeon Jiwoo

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Jeon Somin

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • OT4

    Votes: 4 30.8%

  • Total voters
    13

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
How it's possible that I've never replied to this thread and why only 4 pages?
This thread needs some good old pic spamming, if OP allows me to...
I wish I could do more but I'm already overwhelmed updating the threads for my hags. :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
How it's possible that I've never replied to this thread and why only 4 pages?
This thread needs some good old pic spamming, if OP allows me to...
I wish I could do more but I'm already overwhelmed updating the threads for my hags. :wimwim:
Be my guest! I'm unable to update it as much because I have a self-twitter use policy, and I can't use it until i finish school. T.T
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread