K
karenina
Decided to make a separate thread for any completed sets that I'm trading as most of these were accidental. I will update this as I finish other sets that I'm not keeping. Feel free to trade me whatever as long as it's from Korean Deck 1 and only common cards please! I would prefer to trade these away as complete sets if someone needs them but if you need just 1 or 2 cards, just let me know! I'm also close to finishing the weeekly common set and EXO SC common set if someone would like to reserve that for themselves 
Hope this can help some people out! (Any completed set that isn't listed here isn't for trade, sorry!)
Trading:
Looking For:
Hope this can help some people out! (Any completed set that isn't listed here isn't for trade, sorry!)
Trading:
Looking For:
Korean Deck 1:
&Team
3Racha
9muses
A.C.E
After School Blue
Ailee
Alice
Astro
B1A4
Baby DONT Cry
Bang Yedam
BESTie
Big Bang (minus Seungri)
Big Ocean
Blackpink
Brave Girls
Brown Eyed Girls
BTS
Chaeyeon
CIX
D.O.
Dasoni
Enhypen
EXID
Exo SC
G(I)-dle
G-Dragon
GOT the Beat
Highlight (minus Junhyung)
HITGS
Hoshi
Hyuna
ILLIT
ILY:1
Infinite
Itzy
IZ*One
izna
Jay Park
Jin
Jisoo
JJ Project
Joohoney
JustB
Kang Daniel
Kep1er
Kim Namjoo (Apink)
Kim Sejeong
Kim Wooseok
Kiss of Life
Le Sserafim
Lightsum
Loona 1/3
Lovelyz
Mamamoo
Miss A
Monsta X
NCT Dream
NCT Wish
NMIXX
Odd Youth
Oneus (minus Ravn)
Orange Caramel
Park Bom
Pentagon
PLAVE
Pristin V
Red Velvet
Rose
Seventeen
Shinee
SNSD
Solji
Spica
StayC
Sungkyu
Super Junior (minus Kangin)
SuperM (minus Lucas)
Taemin
Ten
Treasure
TripleS
Twice
Victon (minus Chan)
Weeekly
Wheein
WJSN
WJSN The Black
Woo!Ah!
Woosung
Yeji (Itzy)
Yeonjun (TXT)
Yongguk
Yoona
Yves
Zelo
&Team
3Racha
9muses
A.C.E
After School Blue
Ailee
Alice
Astro
B1A4
Baby DONT Cry
Bang Yedam
BESTie
Big Bang (minus Seungri)
Big Ocean
Blackpink
Brave Girls
Brown Eyed Girls
BTS
Chaeyeon
CIX
D.O.
Dasoni
Enhypen
EXID
Exo SC
G(I)-dle
G-Dragon
GOT the Beat
Highlight (minus Junhyung)
HITGS
Hoshi
Hyuna
ILLIT
ILY:1
Infinite
Itzy
IZ*One
izna
Jay Park
Jin
Jisoo
JJ Project
Joohoney
JustB
Kang Daniel
Kep1er
Kim Namjoo (Apink)
Kim Sejeong
Kim Wooseok
Kiss of Life
Le Sserafim
Lightsum
Loona 1/3
Lovelyz
Mamamoo
Miss A
Monsta X
NCT Dream
NCT Wish
NMIXX
Odd Youth
Oneus (minus Ravn)
Orange Caramel
Park Bom
Pentagon
PLAVE
Pristin V
Red Velvet
Rose
Seventeen
Shinee
SNSD
Solji
Spica
StayC
Sungkyu
Super Junior (minus Kangin)
SuperM (minus Lucas)
Taemin
Ten
Treasure
TripleS
Twice
Victon (minus Chan)
Weeekly
Wheein
WJSN
WJSN The Black
Woo!Ah!
Woosung
Yeji (Itzy)
Yeonjun (TXT)
Yongguk
Yoona
Yves
Zelo
Last edited by a moderator: