News Karina of aespa, actor Lee Jae-wook are in love, agencies confirm (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm sure a few managers had aneurysms making that admission. Honestly, I didn't think SM was capable of that. Maybe Kakao digging around in the company has them scared and confused. I'm happy for them. I wish more idols found happiness. They all deserve it so much for what they put up with and what they do for us. :kittylove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread