Group ๐Ÿ† ๐‘ฒ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐’€๐‘ฌ ๐‘ถ๐’‡๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐Ÿพ โŸก แดกแด‡ ษขแด แดกษชสŸแด…! ๐Ÿบโค๏ธ (4 Viewers)

Who is your Katseye bias?

  • Yoonchae

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sophia

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Megan

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lara

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Daniela

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Manon

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7
Joined
22 October 2025
Messages
448
Reactions Received
215
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
314
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
1778092394358.png

KATSEYE is a โ€œglobal girl groupโ€ under HYBE ร— Geffen Records. The group consists of six
members
: Daniela, Lara, Megan, Sophia, Yoonchae, and Manon.
They officially debuted on June 28, 2024, after being selected through the 2023 reality competition Dream Academy.


1789217935136.jpeg


1778092675396.png

Lara Raj
1789217837500.jpeg

Stage Name: Lara
Birth Name: Lara Rajagopalan (เฎฒเฎพเฎฐเฎพ เฎฐเฎพเฎœเฎ•เฏ‹เฎชเฎพเฎฒเฎฉเฏ)
Position(s): Main Vocalist
Birthday: November 3, 2005
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Rooster
Height: 167 cm (5โ€™6โ€ณ)
Weight: N/A
Blood Type: N/A
MBTI Type: ESTP-A
Nationality: American
Representative Color: Green
Dream Charm: Limitless Key
Representative Emoji: ๐Ÿ—
Instagram: @lararajj
TikTok: @lararajj (Private)




Daniela Avanzini
1789217809639.jpeg

Stage Name: Daniela
Birth Name: Daniela Andrea Avanzini Llorente
Position(s): Main Dancer
Birthday: July 1, 2004
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Monkey
Height: 165 cm (5โ€™5โ€ณ)
Weight: N/A
Blood Type: N/A
MBTI Type: ENFJ-A
Nationality: American
Representative Color: Sky Blue
Dream Charm: Guardian Shield
Representative Emoji: ๐Ÿ›ก
Instagram: @daniela_avanzini
TikTok: @daniela_avanzini


Megan Skiendiel
1789217861723.jpeg

Stage Name: Megan
Birth Name: Megan Meiyok Skiendiel (ๆข…ๆ น็พŽ็މๆ–ฏๅŸบๆฉ่ฟชๅฐ”)
Position(s): All-Rounder
Birthday: February 10, 2006
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dog
Height: 169 cm (5โ€™6.5โ€ณ)
Weight: N/A
Blood Type: N/A
MBTI Type: ISTP
Nationality: American (Hawaiโ€™i)
Representative Color: Peach
Dream Charm: Dual Cherry
Representative Emoji: ๐Ÿ’
Instagram: @meganskiendiel
TikTok: @meganskiendiel (Private)


Sophia Laforteza
1789217780808.jpeg

Stage Name: Sophia
Birth Name: Sophia Elizabeth Guevara Laforteza
Position(s): Leader
Birthday: December 31, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Horse
Height: 167 cm (5โ€™6โ€ณ)
Weight: N/A
Blood Type: N/A
MBTI Type: ENFP
p[p[[pNationality: Filipina & American
Representative Color: Purple
Dream Charm: Dream Anchor
Representative Emoji: โš“
Instagram: @sophia_laforteza
TikTok: @sophialaforteza (Private)


Yoonchae
1789217889003.jpeg

Stage Name: Yoonchae (์œค์ฑ„)
Birth Name: Jeung Yoon-chae (์ •์œค์ฑ„)*
Position(s): Maknae
Birthday: December 6, 2007
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Pig
Height: 170 cm (5โ€™7โ€ณ)
Weight: N/A
Blood Type: N/A
MBTI Type: ISTP
Nationality: Korean
Representative Color: Pink
Dream Charm: Soothing Shell
Representative Emoji: ๐Ÿš
Instagram: @y0on_cha3
TikTok: @y0on_cha3 (Private)





(Indefinite Hiatus)
Manon Bannerman

1789218434097.webp

Stage Name: Manon
Birth Name: Meret Manon Sarpong Bannerman
Position(s): Visual
Birthday: June 26, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Horse
Height: 166 cm (5โ€™5โ€ณ)
Weight: N/A
Blood Type: N/A
MBTI Type: ENFJ-T
Nationality: Swiss
Representative Color: Yellow
Dream Charm: Stellar Tiara
Representative Emoji: ๐Ÿ‘‘
Instagram: @meretmanon
TikTok: @meretmanon (Private)




Credits to kprofiles.com for the information, kpopping.com, and Katseye's official website for the pictures and fonts.​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sooya_
Joined
22 October 2025
Messages
448
Reactions Received
215
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
314
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
EP
SIS (Soft Is Strong) (2024)

1758380808281.png

SIS (Soft Is Strong) is KATSEYE's mini debut album. The album was released with their Netflix documentary Pop Star Academy: KATSEYE.

Debut (Pre-released single)
Touch (Pre-released single, Title Track)
My Way
I'm Pretty
Tonight I Might



Beautiful Chaos (2025)

1758381910338.png

Their second EP, โ€œBeautiful Chaosโ€, came out on June 27, 2025. It is based on the concept of โ€œcelebrating confusion,โ€ blending genres to express the creative turmoil and evolution the group has experienced.

Gnarly
(Pre-released single, Title Track)
Gabriela (Pre-released single)
Gameboy
Mean Girls
M.I.A


​
Credit to genius.com for the info
​
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 October 2025
Messages
448
Reactions Received
215
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
314
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Last edited:
K

karenina

I will be uploading the videos from their official channel in the order of release date, starting with the oldest videos first. These first few videos are about a year old .

Katseye's first holiday celebration! :sakUwu:

Their Christmas hats were super cuteee! Sophia's Christmas tree hat was my favorite! And I loved being able to hear the different Christmas/cultural traditions from each of the members that they celebrate! And all the presents that they gave each other too :pepecry1:

But Lara and Daniela are literally me when I try to make a gingerbread house lol, it would also be a mess. Super nice to see all of them enjoy spending the holidays with each other and celebrating their debut!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
K

karenina

Katseye's happy holiday message!

This was so cute and sweet, the way they decorated the journals with childhood pictures of them and talked about how grateful they were for one another :pepecry1:

But their childhood pictures were so adorable, and the members are all very artistically talented because the journals turned out great! I know if I tried to do that, it would end up looking like a mess lol.


 
K

karenina

Katseye's Happy New Year message to celebrate 2025! :uwu:

I think it was a great idea that even though they weren't all able to be together, to have them record individual messages and share their hopes and dreams for the new year! It was fun to watch this back and realize how much they've already accomplished and how many of their wishes have come true so far! I hope that when this year ends and they release their hopes for 2026, we all as fans can look back at that and see even more that they have accomplished. These girls will accomplish great things, wishing them the best!

 
K

karenina

DANIELA!!! She's my bias so I'm probably a bit biased lol but she has accomplished so much already and she has been talented since such a young age, performing at America's Got Talent when she was only 7 years old! This video was super cute though with the animation style and it is important to drive safe as she says lol. Would also love a red mustang, it's so pretty!

 
K

karenina

LARA!!!! Every time I see her, she gets more beautiful, I swear. I'm so glad she can share her culture with the fans and the members because you can see the joy in her when she does so. I bet her house was always a blast playing music all the time lol. Would love to hear her rendition of TLC's "No Scrubs", I bet she did amazing!


 
K

karenina

MANON!!!
I always found her background to be intriguing as she is the only member in Katseye from Europe. Such an interesting story she shared in this video though, how she lost her doll when she was hiking in the Swiss Alps but when she was looking for it, she ended up finding a crystal. I love how each of these member videos allow the members to share a story from their childhood and also share a life lesson too.

 
K

karenina

MEGAN!!!

She's probably my bias wrecker tbh. I think everyone could relate to her story of fighting with siblings. She surely must have some karate experience based on what she's describing lol. I'm glad to hear though that despite their fighting, they still were able to make up and keep a strong relationship with each other even now. Also, she's looking so pretty at the end when it shows her photo! :sakUwu:

 
K

karenina

SOPHIA!!!!
I find it so cute just imagining 4 year old Sophia singing on the airplane lol. She was already so talented at a young age so I'm glad that she is able to put her talent to good use and gain recognition! Glad she won that prize too! And as always, she's looking stunning in the picture! :pepeheart:

 
K

karenina

YOONCHAE!!!

It still surprises me sometimes when I think about how young she is, but how far she has already come and how talented she is. It was so cute to hear how her classmates prepared a cake and sang a song for her when it was her last day in her school in Korea. I hope that she is doing well in the US and that her career will go much further!

 
K

karenina

Whoever thought of the idea to do this is a genius! I loved being able to see each member's excitement when they showcased food from their cultures and how they were able to share it with the other members! My personal favorite is Daniela's because the chips, banana, and the strawberry milk looked so yummy!


 
  • Love
Reactions: sooya_
K

karenina

Katseye's fandom name (EYEKONS) is literally one of the best fandom names, and it literally matches so well with the group name and it having a K.
It's interesting to be watching these old videos and seeing how much their aesthetic has changed over time, of course they all get prettier every day! Whoever voted for this fandom name, they knew what they were doing :uwu:

 
K

karenina

Katseye's move in day! All of the rooms are so spacious and the roommate assignments are a great idea esepcially since its based off of wake up time and when they like to go to sleep, because the group has quite the variety of late night owls and early birds :rosesmug:
I'm so glad they were able to enjoy playing some games and being able to eat and drink with the members! I bet their dorm rooms look much more decorated now too!



 
K

karenina

Diary entry 1/3 of Katseye, with Megan and Daniela!

It's so good to be able to hear their personal stories/views in this mini diary series! I have to be more like Daniela though, I need to start going to the gym more often like her to gain muscle. Glad to hear that Megan feels like she has found her people though, it can be a hard thing to do but I'm glad she feels at home with the other Katseye members. Also, Daniela's hair is on point in this video! :uwu:



 
K

karenina

Diary entry 2/3 of Katseye, with Lara and Sophia!! :sakUwu:

This episode was helpful for me, and I bet it was for many other eyekons as well! As someone who struggles immensely with confidence, it was nice to be able to hear their advice and how they overcame it through fashion expression and believing in themselves. I'm really glad that Lara feels more confident about who she is now. Her culture is so beautiful, and I'm happy that she is able to express it through her clothing. Same for Sophia, I'm glad she has gotten more confidence in her dancing and she really has improved!

 
K

karenina

Diary entry 3/3 of Katseye, with Manon and Yoonchae!!

I love Yoonchae's New Year goals!! I need to do some of them myself, to be honest, lol, I spend way too many of my days in bed, and I need to work on my confidence. It was also really cute to hear about how much Yoonchae cares about her parents, her dedication to bringing them back so many gifts :pepecry1: And her English has really improved!! I hope she can see that and be proud of how far she has come recently!

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread