- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
So KBS banned Blackpink's Kill This Love MV for a 'traffic violation and apparently this scene involving Rosé who wasn't wearing a seat belt was the reason for the ban....
I'm curious as to how they came to that conclusion because I will go on a small throwback to last year when Red Velvet's RBB MV was released and there's a few scenes within the MV where Seulgi, Wendy, Irene, Joy and Yeri are in a car and not a single one of them are wearing a seat belt. And yet that MV wasn't banned by KBS.
I'm calling KBS out for bullshit on this one.
I'm curious as to how they came to that conclusion because I will go on a small throwback to last year when Red Velvet's RBB MV was released and there's a few scenes within the MV where Seulgi, Wendy, Irene, Joy and Yeri are in a car and not a single one of them are wearing a seat belt. And yet that MV wasn't banned by KBS.
I'm calling KBS out for bullshit on this one.