Kcon LA is STACKED (1 Viewer)

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
But different kpop groups tour Europe a lot!
True, but most groups only go to cities like London/Berlin/Paris which is sad

(I'm still pissed about the fact that Stray Kids is only coming to London, Paris, Berlin and Moscow and NCT only Paris and London. Also; it's ONLY boygroups and I would love to have more girlgroups over here)

:yolk::yolk::yolk:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
True, but most groups only go to cities like London/Berlin/Paris which is sad

(I'm still pissed about the fact that Stray Kids is only coming to London, Paris, Berlin and Moscow and NCT only Paris and London. Also; it's ONLY boygroups and I would love to have more girlgroups over here)

:yolk::yolk::yolk:
How far away are those cities from you? I feel like it's essentially the same as kpop groups only coming to NY/Dallas/Chicago/La
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
How far away are those cities from you? I feel like it's essentially the same as kpop groups only coming to NY/Dallas/Chicago/La
I'm from the Netherlands so it might seem close. But I just don't have the money to travel to other countries (and buy tickets and book a hotel)
So I just have to wait for some groups to come to Amsterdam
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
That's how I feel about Fromis
And chungha
And Mamamoo
And Loona
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
Go! Mamamoo's live performance by itself will be worth the price of going. (I saw them at KCON NY a couple of years ago.) Then throw in all the other artists ...

Seriously, you should go.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and Walnutt

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just go and enjoy yourself
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and Walnutt

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Would you go by yourself?
I would make my bestie go :D
and someone just told me he wants me to take him to the next eric nam concert in the future :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: perhapz and Walnutt

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and Walnutt

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay but say no one can go with you. Would you go alone? :susPepe:
Cuz that's what I'd have to do. No one can take the time off of work on that short of notice, let alone afford it
mhh that depends I guess :wimwim: I am a small girl so I will defently double think on going anywhere alone on stuff like that.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and Walnutt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread